Green based nails. I had the base gradient with a kiwi green and dark green nail polish. Topped with white design.
Here, the ever common animal print. I replicated the pattern with a bright pink polish topped with black stripes.
I based this one on a color design book I found when I was cleaning my room. It's a paisley pattern although I had a hard time with this one because I didn't have the appropriate brushes for the fine lines and such. So I had to do with what I have and it came out a little bit messy.
This pattern here is the sunburst based on the same book. My dotting pen was almost done so the lines weren't as straight as it should've been but it looked definitely pretty and I got a lot of comments on this one. :)
Art Nouveau Thistles, this one proved to be hard to make on my other hand that I ended up doing it on my left hand only. I wasn't able to show it off like I do with my other nails :(
Finally, watermelon nails! Who doesn't love watermelon nails! I had a lot of coats on this one and ended up having a very generous amount of red on my nails. Fortunately it didn't look like gunk. I had a base coat, light pink, red watermelon, black seeds and the green for the skin and a top coat for everything!
So there you go! I'll be updating my nailarts soon, I'm trying to look for a matte nail polish so I'll let you know! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment